** WAREHOUSE MOVE ANNOUNCEMENT **
NON-PRINT (BLANK) ORDERS
- We will not be able to ship orders between June 20th - June 22nd. All non-print orders placed during that time will ship out on June 25th - 26th.
- Cutting services will be shut down starting June 18th. Orders with cutting service will ship out on June 25th - June 26th.
- Please order by June 17th to ship out on June 18th
- Print orders will be accepted and processed until June 13th.
- Print Services will be shut down between June 13th - 25th.
- If you'd like to place a print order, and accept the resume date of June 25th (orders will take 3-4 business days to process, so will ship from the 28th onward), feel free to place your order online with us :)
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to our move which will allow us to offer you brand new services!
Order Samples: $1.00 per 1 Card
|Availability||In Stock, Usually ships in 1 business day|
The card enclosure is a smooth, high quality cardstock.
This design has a horizontal pocket on the right flap of the card and a flap on the left to fold over the card. The card is 5.25" x 7.25" after folding.
The center flap can be used to display the main body of the invitation (event, participants, dates, location, etc...)
The paper to be placed on the center flap (5 1/4" x 7 1/4") is called the Base. We would recommend having the Base for this flap cut to 5" x 7" and center on the flap. You can order any of our papers and use our Custom Cutting service to have the paper trimmed to the size you need. You can use our Adhesives or any adhesives intended for photo mounting to adhere the Base on the middle flap.
Right Pocket Flap:
The pocket can be used to display additional event details, maps, directions, rsvp cards, reception cards, hotel & registry information, etc... The pocket is 4 3/4" x 7 1/4", but due to construction of the pocket, the maximum width that can be placed inside the pocket is 4 1/2".
The paper to be placed inside the pocket is called the Pocket Insert. We would recommend having the Pocket Inserts cut to 4 1/2" wide and 7" tall for a nice fit. The Pocket Inserts can then be trimmed to achieve a layered look. You can order any of our papers and use our Custom Cutting service to have the paper trimmed to the size you need.
- If you are including an envelope inside the pocket, we would recommend using an A-2 or A-1 (4 Bar) size envelope.
When assembled, the card will fit perfectly into an A-7.5 Envelope, most pockets have a matching envelope.
Due to the style of the card, it is NOT compatible with most home printers. It is best to print on an insert and adhere to the middle flap or place inside the pocket on the right side. If you need printing directly on the card, please contact a local print shop.