** WAREHOUSE MOVE ANNOUNCEMENT **
NON-PRINT (BLANK) ORDERS
- We are sorting things out after our move and trying to get things back in order. Currently orders are delayed 4-5 business days from receiving. Please note that we will try to get orders out as soon as possible, but it will take a few days after receiving to ship out. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Print Services will be shut down until at least 29th.
- If you'd like to place a print order, and accept the resume date of June 29th (orders will take 4-5 business days to process, so will ship around early July), feel free to place your order online with us :)
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to our move which will allow us to offer you brand new services!
|Availability||Usually ships in 3-4 business days after approval|
Upload your custom 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" Card design and have it printed on one of our many premium cardstock options.
Please follow the guidelines below in uploading your design. We will contact you if any changes need to be made. Otherwise we will send out the finished piece if everything seems in order.
For additional inquires on custom printing options, paper colors, sizes and weights not listed, please contact us.
Measurements & Fonts
- Convert all measurements to inches
- Remove any crop marks
- File should be saved as the final finished size. It is not necessary to layout with multiples per page.
- If your design goes to the edge, please fill the design to include an extra 1/8" margin on all 4 sides
- Export your file to a ready-to-print Adobe PDF format.
Single / Double Sided Printing
- For 2-sided designs, please include each side of the print in one pdf instead of two pdfs
- The artwork, as it appears on your computer screen, will not be consistent with print colors, since every computer screen renders color differently. An on-screen proof cannot match the color or density of a printed piece. Even different programs on the same computer can render color differently. For these reasons, we cannot be responsible for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece.
To avoid layout mistakes that can slow down the production of your printed material. Please reference the templates below on how to properly include bleeds with your design files.