Upload your custom 5" x 7" (A-7) Card design and have it printed on one of our many premium cardstock options.
Please follow the guidelines below in uploading your design. We will contact you if any changes need to be made. Otherwise we will send out the finished piece if everything seems in order.
For additional inquires on custom printing options, paper colors, sizes and weights not listed, please contact us.
Measurements & Fonts
- Convert all measurements to inches
- Remove any crop marks
- File should be saved as the final finished size. It is not necessary to layout with multiples per page.
- If your design goes to the edge, please fill the design to include an extra 1/8" margin on all 4 sides
- Export your file to a ready-to-print Adobe PDF format.
Single / Double Sided Printing
- For 2-sided designs, please include each side of the print in one pdf instead of two pdfs
- The artwork, as it appears on your computer screen, will not be consistent with print colors, since every computer screen renders color differently. An on-screen proof cannot match the color or density of a printed piece. Even different programs on the same computer can render color differently. For these reasons, we cannot be responsible for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece.
To avoid layout mistakes that can slow down the production of your printed material. Please reference the templates below on how to properly include bleeds with your design files.
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (1)
Better than I imagined!
I had designed my wedding invitations online and was having a difficult time figuring out how and where to print it off at. I came across this site just looking for paper to buy and found out they actually print it out. I decided to just go a head and try it. I ordered only about half of what I actually needed, because I was skeptical about ordering it online without actually seeing it in person. To my surprise, they actually turned out great! Also my order was delivered earlier than I expected which is always good! I am super thrilled with my purchase and can not wait to order the rest!
I used Paperandmore's printing service for my wedding invitations, which I designed myself. I spent weeks trying to get the design right, and make sure the colors were just how I wanted them...and I was very, very nervous about how they would look when I got them in the mail. They just arrived today and they look great! I had them printed on the Pearl paper, which really just brings them up a notch. The design and colors are exactly how I wanted them, and look even better on this paper than I had imagined. I also got my RSVP cards and Menu cards printed, and they look amazing as well. I got some of the green parchment envelopes to match, and everything is just perfect and I'm so excited to mail these out! Other details: It took about a week for them to be delivered from when I placed the order, which was as expected. There were no issues with delivery, and they came packaged very nicely (lots of stuffing and bubble wrap to protect them!). I did follow instructions with my design- left room for bleeds, and converted all my fonts to outlines.
A7 Flat Card - Warm White Felt Card Stock
First of all the texture of the felt card stock is so rich. It's a perfect weight for wedding invitations. We were going for a more 'vintage' look and this warm white fit the bill. Not too ivory and not too white and is exactly as the name describes - warm white. The custom printing on this paper stock resulted in beautiful vibrant color.