Custom print your return and recipient addresses on your A-1 Envelopes. We provide front and back flap printing.
Please follow the guidelines below in uploading your design. We will contact you if any changes need to be made. Otherwise we will send out the finished piece if everything seems in order.
Save time and the hassle on recipient addressing by leaving it to us! For additional inquires on recipient addressing, envelope color options and general printing questions, please contact us.
Measurements & Fonts
- Convert all measurements to inches
- Remove any crop marks
- File should be saved as the final finished size. It is not necessary to layout with multiples per page.
- Envelopes cannot be printed all the way to the edge. Please design your file to leave a 1/8" gap from the edges on all 4 sides
- Export your file to a ready-to-print Adobe PDF format.
Single / Double Sided Printing
- For 2-sided designs, please include each side of the print in one pdf instead of two PDFs
- The artwork, as it appears on your computer screen, will not be consistent with print colors, since every computer screen renders color differently. An on-screen proof cannot match the color or density of a printed piece. Even different programs on the same computer can render color differently. For these reasons, we cannot be responsible for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece.
To avoid layout mistakes that can slow down the production of your printed material. Please reference the templates below on how to properly include bleeds with your design files.